Hi guys, I’ve finally sat down in front of a camera and filmed a video for you. I really wanted to get a beauty haul out to you, as I have accumulated a few beauty products in the last few months. I am one of those people who doesn’t use products until they’ve been photographed or filmed so it means I end up of a pile of goodies that I haven’t touched for months! So today I’ve finally got a beauty haul to share with you that features some really special products and some amazing deals. I am now super excited to get them in my portable makeup case so I can finally start using them everyday.
Here is a list of products I’ve picked up:
- Zuca Pro Artist – Black (£205)
- 5 piece Rose Gold Brush Set (£5.19) here
- Clear Acrylic Makeup Case (£9.19) here
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Renaissance palette (£41)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit – Sundipped (sold out)
- Kiss Blooming Lashes – Daisy (£5.99)
- Collection Fast Stroke Liner – 01 Black (£2.99)
- MAC Lipstick – Taupe (£15.50)
- MAC Lipstick – Ruby Woo (£15.50)
- Real Techniques Ultimate Base Set (£20.99)
- Parlux 385 Power Light (£85)
- Kylie Birthday Edition Matte Liquid Lipsticks (sold out)
As I mentioned in the video, Makeup Savvy’s Ebay Guides are the bees knees, they are amazing. Make sure you check them out if you want to save money!
You can watch the video here.
I hope you liked watching my beauty haul loves, I’ll be uploading a vlog next week so remember to subscribe so you don’t miss out on my little adventure with my fiancé! As always, if you have questions or requests just let me know. Speak soon! Tanzina x