Hi loves, today I wanted to bring you a makeup look post, as it seems like forever since I last done a makeup look on here. As you might know from my Urban Decay Alice Palette post, I recently got hold of the new UD palette and I just cannot get enough of it. I decided to play it a little safe and create a wearable looking using the palette. Read on to find out more about my Urban Decay Alice Through the Looking Glass makeup look.
I am not going to ramble too much in this post and instead get straight onto what I used to create this look. Although I have to just say, I love love love the peachy orange shades in this palette, they’re right up my street so of course they had to be incorporated into this look. I also am such a fan of a good red lipstick, and Urban Decay Iracebeth was just that. I love how highly pigmented it is, how comfortable it on the lips and just how pretty it looks against my skin. Okay, I’m starting to waffle, let’s get onto the product lists.
Eye Products Used:
- Soap and Glory Archery Brow Pencil – Dark Choc
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duo Powder – Dark Brown
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Alice Through the Looking Glass palette: Reflection, Kingdom, Salazen Grum & Chessboard
- Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Palette: Skimp, Punk & Blackout
- Avon Supershock Gel Eyeliner Pencil
- Elizabeth Arden Grand Entrance Mascara
- Lash Unlimited #11 False Lashes
I have a really bad habit of using as many eye shadows as I can, that is why I love palettes and try and steer away from single eye shadows, do you have any idea how much it cost me to create a look I’d like? I’d need a whole range of single shadows! Okay let us talk face makeup, for the face I wanted something not too heavy but flawless as well, a slightly sculpted finish with a TON of glow. I think I did pretty well on the glow front!
Face & Lip Products Used:
- Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid – 4WN1
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer – Medium Neutral
- Sleek Makeup Cream Contour Kit – Medium
- MAC Blush – Make You Mine
- Laura Geller Gilded Honey Highlighter
- MAC Ruby Woo Lip Liner
- Urban Decay Iracebth lipstick
I like how this is look turned out to be very wearable, but still incorporating some colour in it. I also am loving my faux glow, I just cannot get enough of highlighter at the moment. I just picked up the new Anastasia Sun Dipped Glow Kit and I am so excited to practically bathe myself in it. If you like the look of the Urban Decay Alice Through the Looking Glass palette, make sure you pop to your local UD counter to see if you can pick it up as it is sold out online.
I hope you guys liked this Urban Decay Alice Through the Looking Glass makeup look if you’d like me to do more, please do let me know. Speak soon, Tanzina x