Hi loves, I’ve been quite quiet over the past week over here, simply because I have so much going on in my personal life. However I have quite a few posts lined up that I am really looking forward to sharing with you. Today I have a new video for you, I have finally turned on my camera after a week break and filmed my March Beauty Favourites. This month hasn’t been as experimental are others, I’ve been using some of my firm favourites over and over.
- Lime Crime Saint Velvetine
- MAC Spice Lip Liner
- Daniel Sandler Spicey Watercolour Blush
- Becca Opal Shimmering Skin Perfector
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer Med-Dark Warm
- Avon Supershock Gel Eyeliner Pencil
- Ardell Demi Wispies
- Urban Decay Naked Palette
- Anastasia Beverly Hills World Traveller Palette
I hope you liked this video, I think I have an unboxing video coming up next so keep your eyes peeled for that. Like I said I have quite a lot going on in my personal life at the moment, however I will try and vlog and let you guys know as much as I can. Make sure you follow me on Instagram to find out what I am up to.
If you haven’t yet subscribed to me, please do! And I would love more video suggestions. Speak soon, Tanzina x