I haven’t done a wish list post for a while, so thought I would pen one today so that I could document my current lust list. If you gave me enough time, I am sure I could type up a 20+ product strong wish list but I thought I would be mean and limit myself to only 5 products. My list is mostly makeup (surprise surprise) but a skin care item did manage to squeeze its way in.
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal– I have been wanting this pressed powder highlighter for quite some time as it has earned a cult status amongst the US bloggers however it has taken its time trickling into the UK. I have put off buying it because I really wanted to swatch it and also the concept of buying from US website and waiting lengthy shipping times put me off. However it is now in Space NK so I believe I will be crossing this off my list soon. It seems to really compliment warmer skin tones and with my Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Sandstone being discontinued I really need to find a new highlighter love. This retails at Space NK for £30.00 (it is currently out of stock, if it stays out of stock for long I will bite the bullet and pick it up from Sephora online!)
- Red Liquid Lipstick/Lipstain – This is a tricky one because it isn’t one particular product but what I am essentially looking for is a very good dupe of Limecrime Velvetine in Red Velvet. In a nutshell, Limecrime as a brand hasn’t been treating its customers very well and I no longer want to support it. I really enjoyed their Velvetine but as I don’t want to promote it anymore I need to find an alternative. I have my eye on Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lips in American Doll which may just replace it. You can’t get this in the UK just yet but I am contemplating picking it up directly from the US website where it retails for $20.00. (Again currently out of stock, why is everything I want out of stock *angry face*)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills ‘Artist Palette’ – Talking about Anastasia Beverly Hills, I really want to pick up her latest palette release. The Artist palette is being released on Wednesday 15th April 2015 as a summer palette and as I have really enjoyed using the Amrezy and Tamanna palette I want to add this to my collection. I have been getting a lot of use out of the palettes I do have so I know that this would be worth investing in. I haven’t bought any single pan shadows from Anastasia yet, and I think this is a very good way of trialling out shades before purchasing the full size colours. I love the brightness of this palette and how it has neutral shades and I think I will be purchasing this around its release date. I just hope the website doesn’t crash like it tends to do when new products are released! It will retail for around $30.00
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer – I spent the past Saturday at UMAe (United Makeup Artist Expo) where I met the lovely David Horne, the mastermind behind House of Glamdolls. He was such a lovely person to speak to, a very talented man who spent many years at MAC and Illamasqua. He was actually the brains behind the cult Skin Base foundation. He recommended the NARS concealer to me and as it has been on my radar for a few years, that conversation cemented the product into my wish list. As I have so many concealers already, this will probably be the last product from the list I pick up however I do think it’ll find its way into my makeup bag eventually. This retails for £22.00
- Clarins Gentle Refining Exfoliating Cream– Finally a skin care item after all that makeup! This is a product that I have had on my ‘must purchase’ list for quite a while now but with so much skin care stashed up, I really want to finish some bits before I buy more. I tried a trial version of this from a set my lovely friend Yasmin gave to me and I fell in love with it. It says it is a gentle exfoliator but it feels like it really gets to work on my skin, and exfoliates it thoroughly. If I clear out a few more skin care items, this product will be finding its way home to me.
Looking at this list of products, I am pretty confident that I will be picking up most of it sometime throughout the year (if it is ever in stock!). It will be quite interesting to come back and review just how much of this I actually managed to pick up. I have done another wish list in the past (here), I think one of these days I will go through it and see just how much I ticked off. I hope you enjoyed this post, I love reading wish list posts because I am nosey and want to see what people are lusting over so I hope you liked having a nosey over my current wants. Speak soon, Tanzina x