Today I thought I would share with you all a Smokey Liner makeup look I have been wearing quite a lot of as of late. It is a look that is pretty quick and easy and quite sultry at the same time. I also find it easier to create compared to a perfect winged liner look using gel/liquid eyeliner and thought you might be interested to know what I used to create it. Without much further ado, because I wish to keep this post short and sweet, let us get onto the look itself.
For the eyeshadow I kept the look quite neutral although I did opt for bold brows. However I didn’t fill the brows in completely like I have been doing for the past year or so as I am finding it a little too much and prefer being able to see the brow hairs. I am sure in time I will find a happy medium but for now these will do. I applied eye shadow first and then smudged out pencil eyeliner on the lash line. I then blended the eyeliner with eyeshadow to blend it into the look more. Find below the products I used:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadows: Morocco, Noir and Fresh
- Illamasqua Pure Pigment: Furore
- Avon Super Shock Gel Eyeliner Pencil
- Mally Volumizing Mascara
- Ardell 118 False Eyelashes
For the face makeup I opted for a flawless base, with the highlight points highlighted quite strongly. I wanted the makeup to look fresh and dewy but not too shiny and I feel like I achieved that with this look. I also wanted a pink nude lip to keep the look from looking too glam.
- Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation : SB10
- BareMinerals Bare Skin Foundation : Bare Honey to add more yellow to my base (the Illamasqua and BareMineral foundation combination is my current favourite)
- Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer : SX08 (for concealer)
- Tarte 12 Hour Clay Blusher: Exposed
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick: Sandstone (still out of stock! Might need to find a new favourite highlighter)
- Anastasia Contour Kit
I promised you that this was going to be a short post but I hope you liked it. It is quite a simple look and I like wearing it most days stripped back a bit without the false lashes and foundation. I still love the highlighter every day though, although I feel a little bit gutted at the prospect of having to find a new favourite highlighter.
I hope you enjoyed today’s post and if you did please like and follow me on Bloglovin’, it really makes me happy seeing new faces on there. Until next time, take care. Tanzina x