Hi loves, I hope you are okay. It has been a while since I last shared a makeup look with you all so I thought I’d share this one with you for all your December party look inspiration. I love creating looks and taking pictures but it is a rare occasion where I can truly indulge in spending time to create a good look, and actually having time to take snaps to share with you all. I named this particular look the Red, Gold & Smoke look.
Let us start with the face makeup. I was going for a glowy makeup look with highlighted cheeks, and I use a wet beauty blender style of sponge to blend out the foundation and the contour lines I created on my face. Here are a list of products I used: (warning: I used a lot of Motives Cosmetics.)
- Motives Foundation Quad in Medium for foundation/contour/highlight
- Anastasia Concealer in 2.5 for under eye highlight
- Motives Dual Blend Sponge with Motives 10 year Younger Setting Spray to blend the foundation
- Motives Blush in Runway
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit: Havana for contouring and Banana under the eyes to set concealer (Currently Back In Stock!)
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Bronze for the highlight
Now onto the eye makeup look. I wanted to use primarily gold and black for this look so a gold smokey look developed itself naturally. It is quite difficult to use black just by itself, so I muted it with browns with added a little bit more warmth to the look. Brows as always were by my favourite, Anastasia Soare.
- Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ebony – to etch the brow shape
- Anastasia Brow Powder in Dark Brown – to fill in
- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel – to set the brow hairs
- Motives Eye Shadows: Onyx, Cappucino, Vino, Antique Gold, Sunkissed & Whipped Cream
- 2True Liquid Liner
- Motives Little Black Dress gel Eyeliner for the waterline and smokey bottom lash line
- Eldora False Eye Lashes in H163
- YSL Babydoll Mascara
For my lips I went for my favourite red combination, it really is my favourite and most used lip look of all time. That reminds me, need to pick up more Limecrime goodies!
- Limecrime Velvetine in Red Velvet
- MAC Lipliner in Brick
That is it for the makeup look and today’s post, I do hope you liked it. Recently I have been creating a more burnt orange and brown makeup look so hopefully when I get more time I will try to share a look featuring those colours sometime soon. I can’t believe it is nearly December now! This whole year has flown past so quickly. Speak to you soon, Tanzina x