Can you even believe 2013 has come and gone and tomorrow will be the start of a new year? I cannot comprehend how time has passed me so fast, the beginning of this year I was living in London, studying at University, dreading whether I would pass or not and now.. I’m doing none of those things! I no longer live in London (that breaks my heart), I’ve graduated (you can see pictures here) and I THINK I am starting a full time job very very soon. I can’t believe how much my life has changed over the past year, I think if I go on any longer about this I might get a little emotional and start writing an 8000 word essay on the topic. So without much further ado here is my 2014 wish list.
There are a few of these 2014 wishlists whizzing around in the blogging-sphere and I thought I would join in and compile one of my own. I actually created one last year and I did fulfill most of it so I am hoping that in 2014 I can tick off all the items on my latest wishlist.. though I have to admit I have added a rather pricey item to my list! I decided to go for six items simply because I couldn’t think of anymore but now I just remembered there are a pair of Chanel sunglasses that WILL be mine. Fact.
1. The first thing on my wishlist is the Miss Dior Eau De Parfum (not to be confused with the Miss Dior Originale) – it reminds me of my much loved Chanel Coco Mademoiselle and has one my favourite notes, Jasmine, within it which makes it must have for me. It is rather pricey as expected from DIOR, retailing at £66.00 for 50ml here.
2. Next is 2013 beauty must have, the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette which I need to have in my makeup collection, not like I don’t have enough eyeshadows as it is! I know that no matter what I will definitely be getting this next year although I have promised myself that I am not allowed to buy any more makeup until after February as I have been shopping a little bit too much recently. This retails for £37.00 here.
3. Last year I said I wanted a YSL Lipstick and I actually never got round to buying myself one. I know, disgraceful. However this year I have decided YSL Rouge Volupte in shade 11 Pink Fetish would look just beautiful in my life, I swatched it and it was a gorgeous creamy hot pink goodness that I kind of fell in love with. Need, need and need. It retails for £24.50 and is available here.
4. Yankee candles have been very popular for me this year and next year I plan on carrying that little trend on. I have set my sights on Yankee Midsummers Night which I hear smells like a gorgeous man with a strong cologne. I don’t know if that is true, but I do love the scent of men’s fragrances and this seems right up my street. You can get some great bargains on ebay, here it is for £15.
5. A MAC product was going to find itself into this list obviously however which one is the question. Although I have my eyes on quite a few lipsticks, my first MAC purchase of 2014 will be this MAC Cream Colour Base in Pearl for a dewy highlighted finish. Can’t wait! You can get it here for £15.00.
6. Now on to the final product and it’s a big one.. I’ve been deliberating whether I want one of these or not, and I have decided in 2014 I will finally splurge and welcome one of these into my life. This is the Ipad Air, the latest installment to the Ipad family. I was deliberating between this and a designer bag and I think practically, this will be more useful and worth the investment. It’s not cheap, starts around £400 so I will have to give myself several pep talks before I splurge!
That is it for my 2014 wish list, I think other than the Ipad the rest are pretty justifiable, the most expensive item is £66.00 and it is a perfume which is bound to last me ages. Plus my birthday is coming up (January 19th) so I deserve to buy me some presents right? I mean I’ve been by my side through thick and thin for 23 whole years, that kind of loyalty deserves repayment. Of course my loyal readers, please free to gift me any of those items ideally starting with the Ipad… I joke, sort of ! (I’ve just tallied up the total and it comes to £557 -ouch! However it is cheaper than my dream Gucci bag!)
Jokes aside, I really do want to thank you to everyone who reads my blog, I’ve been doing this for two years now and have enjoyed every part of it and enjoyed the opportunities it has bought me. I’ve loved all the feedback, kind comments and love I’ve gotten from this and I really wouldn’t be doing it if I didn’t enjoy it. So here’s to many more years of happy blogging and a huge happy new year to you. Hope it brings you lots of smiles and happiness and it is the best year yet. Tanzina xxMake sure you follow me on Bloglovin’ so you don’t miss any posts in 2014!