I’ve got another gift idea for you today, and this one is aimed at the teen to young twenties age group. Skincare is a hard thing to get right when gifting, do you give a moisturiser, a cleanser or a big bunch of stuff? Products stock up and prices add up to sometimes an eye watering total and you end up getting rid of the initial thoughtful idea. However this set is a budget friendly answer to all those woes.
This is the Elemis FreshSkin Smoothly Does It skin care set, a gorgeous bundle of skin care goodies at an amazing price tag of £25. This is aimed at dry skin types and the kit contains some of my favourite products and also some newbies I am excited to try out. I think a set like this is perfect for teens and young twenties to try and find a skin care regime that suits them. Sometimes you can gift someone presents that they can’t afford to replenish especially the younger age group. For example you can buy them a £50 face cream, which I’m sure they will love, but when it comes to replacing it becomes difficult. The great thing about these products is that they are affordable. Now let’s get on to the products, starting with the ones I have tried already.
I’ve tried both the Skin Glow Exfoliating Face Wash and Softly Softly Moisturiser and actually already have them both at home. The Exfoliating Face Wash is a staple in my exfoliating routine, it’s the best gentle exfoliator I have tried. In the colder seasons I prefer using a more gentle exfoliator so this is my product of choice till Spring/Summer 14. This is what Elemis have to say about the products:Softly Softly Daily Moisturiser
- Softly Softly Daily Moisturiser: Enriched with seaweed extract, this light and non-greasy daily moisturiser helps protect and moisturise. Rosehip seed oil and sweet almond oil deliver soothing and softening qualities ensuring the skin receives an instant hydrating boost. Skin is left revitalised and more radiant.
- Skin Glow Exfoliating Face Wash: With a deep pore cleansing action, this exfoliating facial wash contains cherry powder and jojoba beads to gently polish and help refine skin texture. Enriched with mandarin and aniseed to soften and condition, leaving skin clean, brighter and more radiant.
The next three products in the set are actually products I haven’t previously tried but have had my eyes on. Firstly the Make-Up Away Cleansing Wipes, now I’m not much of a makeup wipe fan anymore but I do always have a set of wipes at hand. Some days especially days where I am wearing lots of makeup, lashes, glitter.. I just don’t have the patience to sit with a cotton pad and cleanser to take it all off. Instead I cheat and use a wipe and then cleanse using cleanser and water. But I promise that happens like once or twice a month only! I’m looking forward to seeing how well these work. Next we have Magical Moisture Quenching Face Mask, I love a good mask so these are bound to be a hit with me. Finally we have the Loving Lips Quenching Lip Balm, something I have actually had my eyes on for quite a while. This product went straight in to my handbag and is already hydrating my lips on the go. Make-Up Away Cleansing Wipes
- Make-Up Away Cleansing Wipes: Freshskin by Elemis make-up removing cleansing wipes are enriched with elderflower extract and camomile to gently sweep away impurities whilst softening and conditioning the skin.
- Magical Moisture Quenching Face Mask: This super softening face mask contains white lupin, artic cranberry seed oil and apple extract to deliver an instant moisture boost to dry skin, while aloe vera gently soothes. Leaves skin radiant and exceptionally soft.
- Loving Lips Quenching Lip Balm: This refreshing peppermint lip balm from the Freshskin by Elemis ranged designed especially for younger skin, is enriched with passionflower oil, sweet almond oil and vitamin E to soften and condition the lips.
You can pick this beauty up here for £25.00 for Timetospa. You can also buy a combination skin alternative here. Ooh also, you can split the gift into two for two seperate people AND don’t forget it comes in a gorgeous hot pink bag that you can also make great use out of!
I hope you’ve enjoyed a look at this gift set and it has helped you with ideas. I will try bring you some more ideas over the next few days, but ideas that you can pick up in store as we are now only a week away from Christmas! Until next times lovelies have an amazing day. Tanzina x